Monday, February 14, 2011

Books That Inspire Me

Check out my Books To Inspire link over to the left.  In it I include three books that serve to motivate me, keep me current professionally, and nurture me on This Counselor's Journey.  One will be for Professional Development, another a KidLit, and one will be a Personal favorite. 


With Pitchers and Catchers reporting to Spring Training how could I not include a baseball book as my personal choice.  Besides, you can never go wrong with David Halberstam.  For KidLit, One is a must-have for your bookshelf.  It is illustrated in a simple, yet brilliant style and the message is spot on for young people.  Laslty, all I can say about Malcom Gladwell is that I always learn new stuff through his writing and he leaves me pondering long afer I finish his books.  If you have not done so, you must read Outliers.


I hope you find Books To Inspire to be worthy and that it helps you to help others.


Please know this is a place to share, so do pass along any books you find especially inspiring.  Play ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment